Master Certified Ethical Hacker Eric Reed
Interview with master cybersecurity instructor Eric Reed about his background and several scenarios explaining how hackers compromise business networks.
In this episode Jacob speaks with master Certified Ethical Hacker instructor Eric Reed about his background, how he started teaching, and several scenarios explaining how hackers compromise business networks.
Eric Reed is a master cybersecurity instructor with more than 30 years of IT experience! He has been teaching since 2005 and is a master at his craft.
Eric specializes in instructor led cybersecurity training for the following certifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Security Analyst Certification
- Certified Network Defender
- CompTIA’s Security+
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Eric’s website: https://ericreedlive.com/
Follow Eric on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericreedlive/