NCSP® Foundation Certificate
Categories: NCSP®, NIST
Digital business value is something every employee is responsible for securing every day. Cybersecurity is an intrinsic aspect of digital business value and must be factored into an organization’s strategy and culture.
This online self-paced course focusing on the fundamentals of digital transformation, cybersecurity risk management, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and NIST CSF management systems, is an ideal option for both individuals and larger teams.
Access to this course lasts for 12 months allowing students to complete the course based on their schedule.
About the NCSP® Program
The NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) Program is designed to help organizations create a culture-driven, adaptive, cyber-resilient enterprise capable of creating, protecting, delivering digital business value, and how the NIST CSF can be used to help manage digital business risks and ensure improved governance.
Accredited through APMG International, assured through the UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), and listed as qualified cyber training by Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in the USA, the NCSP® training program teaches individuals and organizations how to engineer, operationalize and continually improve a NIST CSF Program.
There are no prerequisites to enroll in this course.
After completing this course and passing the exam, students progress to the NCSP® 800-53 Practitioner Certificate level of study.
There is 1 exam in this course offering. Exam fees are included in the price.
- 40 questions
- 60 minute exam
- Pass Mark – 60% (24 out of 40 questions)
- Closed book
- Online proctored exam
- Paper based, proctored classroom exam delivery is available on request
This is an open book exam with 65 multiple-choice questions with a single correct answer. Questions may appear in any of the following forms (sample, not an exhaustive list):
- Which of the following is true, correct, most correct?
- Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
- Which of the following statements addresses X?
- How would you show Y?
- What is…?
- What is missing from…?
- _____ is a correct way to…?
- How would you describe…?
- How would you explain…?
- What is the main idea of…?
- Which is the best choice…?
GRC Academy is an authorized reseller of the DVMS Institute’s NCSP® program. All orders will be fulfilled by CySec Professionals Ltd.
What Will You Learn
- Fundamentals of digital transformation
- Fundamentals of cybersecurity risk management
- Fundamentals of the NIST CSF
- How operationalizing NIST CSF can mitigate cybersecurity challenges
|Chapter 1: Course Introduction, Resources and Agenda||00:24:00|
|Chapter 2: Digital Evolution||00:44:25|
|Chapter 3: Understanding Cyber Risk||00:35:35|
|Chapter 4: NIST Cybersecurity Framework Fundamentals||00:37:16|
|Chapter 5: Core Functions, Categories and Subcategories||00:54:14|
|Chapter 6: Implementing Tiers and Profiles||00:42:29|
|Chapter 7: Beyond the Framework||00:50:59|
0 Total Enrolled
4 Hours 48 Minutes Duration
March 19, 2023 Last Updated
- 12-month access to digital courseware
- 12-month exam voucher validity (exam fees included)
- NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) LinkedIn community
- Digital Value Management System Institute (DMVSi) LinkedIn community
- Certificate of Completion
- Digital Badge
- Business / Cybersecurity / IT professionals