NCSP® Digital Business Risk Awareness Certificate
Categories: NCSP®, NIST
Digital business value is something every employee is responsible for securing every day. Cybersecurity is an intrinsic aspect of digital business value and must be factored into an organization’s strategy and culture.
This introductory online self-paced course (no exam) takes learners on a journey to understand how the ever-changing cyber threat landscape impacts an organization’s ability to secure the value of its digital business services.
Access to this course lasts for 12 months allowing students to complete the course based on their schedule.
About the NCSP® Program
The NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) Program is designed to help organizations create a culture-driven, adaptive, cyber-resilient enterprise capable of creating, protecting, delivering digital business value, and how the NIST CSF can be used to help manage digital business risks and ensure improved governance.
Accredited through APMG International, assured through the UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), and listed as qualified cyber training by Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in the USA, the NCSP® training program teaches individuals and organizations how to engineer, operationalize and continually improve a NIST CSF Program.
There are no pre-requisites to enroll in this course.
After completing this course, students typically then progress onto the examinable NCSP® pathway commencing with NCSP® Foundation Certificate level study.
GRC Academy is an authorized reseller of the DVMS Institute’s NCSP® program. All orders will be fulfilled by CySec Professionals Ltd.
What Will You Learn
- Fundamentals of digital business
- Fundamentals of digital business risk and its relationship to digital business value
- The fundamentals of the NIST CSF and its role in helping organizations protect its digital business value
|Chapter 1: Digital business evolution||00:47:17|
|Chapter 2: Digital business risk and cybersecurity||00:31:30|
|Chapter 3: Adopting and adapting the NIST-CSF||00:10:27|
0 Total Enrolled
1 Hour 39 Minutes Duration
March 19, 2023 Last Updated
- 12-month access to digital courseware
- "Fundamentals of Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework" eBook
- NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) LinkedIn community
- Digital Value Management System Institute (DMVSi) LinkedIn community
- Certificate of Completion
- Digital Badge